Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long is rescue from gallbladder surgery?

How long is rescue from gallbladder surgery?
I guess it depends on how quickly you treat. When I had mine removed, I couldn't achieve out of bed for a week. It was so uncomfortable. When my mom had hers out, she go shopping the day she be released and experienced no other pain.
They pulled it out of my belly button! I be mortified. Plus, they didn't stitch it up very all right because it got infected.
My boss, when he have his out, he had minor aching for a few days and was wager on to normal.
So, it depends solely on how you preceive twinge and how quickly you treat.
Take care...
next to the new method of doing it,2 to 3 weeks
Usually only just a couple weeks. I had some complications but still go back to work after a week. It will depend on what character of surgery they do, whether you have complications of any character, and how well you make well overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment