Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long does mold poisoning whip after moving into a house?

We have moved into a rental house next to severe water problems contained by the basement. I haven't feel well the ultimate couple weeks and same with my daughter. The house have a musty wet (strong) dirt smell. The underground store is dirt and has have at times 3 feet of dampen standing for 2 weeks. Now I have a pump surrounded by there and obligation to pump several inches of water out day by day even in dry weather? I am moving within 2 weeks but is that too long to stay considering??How long does mold poisoning whip after moving into a house?
Thats a great question! I would call upon out the experts who can tell you right away...We built a up to date home and after a bad rainfall storm a few months later we notice a pink spot behind the wallpaper.It be Mold.So I called Hasmat out to look at it, they don't gamble away any time when they think their could be toxic mold. But they scraped it stale and said it wasn't toxic and sent it to a lab..I think if you find Black Spores anywhere contained by the house and if your having trouble breathing that you should obtain an apartment or hotel until you move into another place....Best of Luck to you and yours...
dont worry it steal couple of years for u to get sick

No comments:

Post a Comment