Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long does it nick for the affects of accutane to start showing, such as dry skin?

I just started accutane 3 days ago and I want to know when will I start notice dry skin?How long does it nick for the affects of accutane to start showing, such as dry skin?
the side effects are different for everyone, you may or may not get dry skin...I have dry skin when I took it...I don't remember how long it tok for the symptoms to show up...maybe a week or so...if you don't take dry skin, consider yourself lucky, it's a pain
I suggest the first thing I notice was dry orifice which started about 5 days into it. I own not gotten dry skin yet and it have been 2 months
accutane can hold hydrating effect on the skin and can cause damage to health. to prevent dry skin other maintain honest healthy traditions. quit smoking and alcohol drinking. also good proper diet. own enough sleep and obtain plenty of exercise. keep body hydrated. also look in http://skinsosilky.com for more useful skin strictness tips.

  • dog skin problem
  • antivirus downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment