Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long do the oil from poison ivy stay influential on your clothing and shoes?

My husband is blown up and blistered from a run in next to poison ivy for the first time in his vivacity. He is touching everything on him and through our house and his office. Does his clothing involve to be kept and washed separately? Do I necessitate to wash the shoes he be wearing at the time? Do I need to follow him around and scrub down everything he touches?? I'm getting adjectives kinds of "advice" from friends and relatives.How long do the oil from poison ivy stay influential on your clothing and shoes?
Don't get too worked up over scrub everything he touches. Just wash his clothes and shoes separately surrounded by the hottest water possible.
Been nearby more times than I'd like to come clean.
The oils are severely long lasting on clothes. Wash everything and you should bbe OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment