Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long does it pilfer for swelling and bloating to budge away after gallbladder surgery?

I had gallbladder surgery 3 days ago and Im still inkling very sore and bloated, I am still on a fluid diet because food makes me gassy and overly full. Is this run of the mill? What should I expect, the hospital did not give me any after thought paperwork.How long does it pilfer for swelling and bloating to budge away after gallbladder surgery?
The gas is from the surgery b/c they fill you up near air so they can see to catch the gallbladder out that is also where on earth most of the soreness comes from. After I had mine removed my doctor said for 6months dont move up anything heavier than a gallon of milk. (I had a 3 month mature baby)( to prevent a hernia) He also told me a complete recovery take 8-12 months. Trust me you will be feeling better contained by about 2 months freshly don't over do it.
DEPENDING ON YOUR SURGERY 3-4 DAYS, NO HEAVY LIFTING FOR 1-2 MONTHS
completely normal. i gotta give an account you though, when i had mine out,beforehand lasers,the bloating got so fruitless it made me vomit. they had to use supositories to relieve it. the soreness is going to give somebody a lift a while but i'd definatey call the surgeon's department about the gas and bloating.

No comments:

Post a Comment