Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long does it rob for a bladder infection to have a feeling better?

I started Cipro 500mg for a bladder infection yesterday. I took 1 tab yesterday afternoon, one in the evening, and one this morning. The foul odor of my urine cleared up by the time I go to bed last dark, but I'm still experiencing frequency and cramping when I empty my bladder. The torment is diminished but still very self-conscious. In the past I've have total pain nouns after 12-18 hours. Am I expecting too much too soon?How long does it rob for a bladder infection to have a feeling better?
Perhaps this was a more severe infection or it be caused by a different organism this time. It take an antibiotic about 48 hours to accomplish it's peak. Give it time and be sure to increase hose intake to 3 liters.
Increase fluids. Drink cranberry juice. You can pilfer Pyridium or cystex for the first few days. You can get them over the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment