Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long do hemroids commonly whip to make well?

I have my first hemroid and with the sole purpose 17. I am currently putting preparation h on it and hoping for the best. Should I not excercise with it, and how long do these things usually final? I am deadly afraid of it getting bigger. I enjoy like an sign in the vertebrae of my head when I sit down that it's purely getting bigger and bigger, prolly because anyone whos ever had one know you can always touch it. HelpHow long do hemroids commonly whip to make well?
to make it make well faster soak in the hot tub for going on for 1 hour for 2-3 days.
increase fiber in your diet.
drink lots of marine.
don't spend a long time on the toilet bowl
do not strain during BM
avoid getting constipated
avoid lifting heavy weights
The swelling should turn down a little bit almost right now. If you are still having a problem after 7 days, or if it doesn't give support to at all, see a doctor right now.
In the meantime, be sure to eat appropriate fiber and even possibly take a stool softener.
Here is a site next to more info:
http://www.preparationh.com/hemorrhoid_i...

No comments:

Post a Comment