Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long does a tetanus shot usually ending if you carry the shot when you are an mature?

How long does a tetanus shot usually ending if you carry the shot when you are an mature?
The last one I get, the doctor asked me if it was more than 10 years since my ending one. I'm guessing it's good for 10 years. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have a great write up on it.
7 years
10 years
Tetanus shots last for 10 years.
they/ say/ 10 years
For me 11 years!
i've hear 8 to 10years, but i still have a pediatrician... so that might be basically for kids... i see that someone else has said 7 years. if it be me, i'd be on the safe side and go and get one earlier.
i dream up 10 years
Hello,
The shot last between 5-10 years. If you own an open wound most physician will elect to update it and administer you a booster. If you have an embark on wound with contained by 5 years of getting your shot most physician will not update your tetanus. It is really physician's preference on this however the standard very soon is every 5years. If you are unsure at all give or take a few your shot history the MD will probably give you another one. It is only better to be on the safe side. Although near are people out here who probably disagree with this but this is what I own seen become adjectives practice over the last few years. Hope this help :)
The last I hear was 12 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment