Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How long does it bear to detoxify from any form of penicillin?

My dentist prescribed amoxicillin, over the phone, and boy did I learn my lesson. Now I'm sitting here near hives and even though I discontinued the medicine more are breaking out. I'll never appropriate something prescribed to me over the phone without proper carrying out tests (I should have have a skin test to see if I be allergic).
I tried using the internet to no avail for an answer. Now I'm turning to you and I thank you.How long does it bear to detoxify from any form of penicillin?
I feel for you hon. My husband have the same entry happen to him. Not once but twice. First it be Augmentin then it be Amoxicillan.. Augmentin is the same house as Amoxicillan, Penicillan etc. We didn't think it be an allergic reaction the first time because we have also gone swimming in a pool that be loaded in sun sunburn oil ugh! so we thought it be the oil. Well later he took amoxicillan and it happened again. It took him a week and partly i'd say to procure over Dr told him to try claritin 24hr allergy over the counter med here in the USA. It help a lot or if you don't mind getting sleepy you can do benadryl. He wasn't allergic to amoxicillan as a kid so it be a shock to him to learn this path. Another thing you might stay away from is bleu cheese of any benevolent. The dressing or just cheese itself because as you know its a mold cheese kinda entity and thus penicillan related. My hubby hasn't tried it and said he won't. I don't blame him. I wish u a speedy taking back :)
take benedryl... anytime u own reaction from hives or allergies... or anything... the #1 that is most Rx.. is benedryl... they also enjoy it stick rub on form for itching & liquid. It's great for adjectives ages .

No comments:

Post a Comment